Weddings & Events
Among The Most Romantic And Scenic Downtown San Francisco Wedding Locations
Soaring regally above downtown, The Westin San Francisco Market Street is a truly unforgettable San Francisco wedding location. Celebrate in elegant venues featuring sleek designs and majestic ambience - where ornate marble foyers, rich woodwork, gold-leaf domes, and an amazing art collection lend a refined sense of elegance. Select from a wide range of indoor and outdoor event space, easily accommodating every special occasion, from gala celebrations for 1,200 to intimate family dinners for 10. Plan your special day at our captivating downtown San Francisco wedding site, and we’ll make sure that no detail is overlooked.
- 23,000 square feet of function space, including a variety of exceptional indoor and outdoor event venues
- 9,040-square-foot Metropolitan Ballroom, a sweeping, elegant venue accommodating up to 1,200 guests
- 14 spacious banquet rooms, comfortably accommodating groups of 12 to 150 guests, ideal for smaller celebrations and intimate affairs
- Two Presidential Suites, for V.I.P. and smaller functions
- Wedding packages, offering a variety of settings
- Expert event planning, available onsite
- In-house audiovisual equipment, for your convenience
- Convenient downtown location, only 20 minutes from the San Francisco International Airport and one block from the Montgomery Street BART station
- Luxury accommodations, featuring stunning city skyline views through floor-to-ceiling windows, Gilchrist & Soames bath products, warm feather comforters, and Tasty treats
- Therapeutic massage services, provided by highly trained pros from the Massage Professionals Association
- Convenient guest services, including same-day laundry and shoeshine, high-speed Internet access (for a fee), and a guided jogging program held weekday mornings
Flawless Settings & Services For San Francisco Conventions
Boasting stylish, AAA Four Diamond accommodations, elegant meeting and event space, and convenient access to the most exciting downtown attractions, we're the ideal address for your function. To request more information about our downtown San Francisco wedding location, send an email to email@example.com - or click here to submit an Online Request For Information .